Howdy to everybody

Chat, meet, agree, disagree, make friends, fall in love. Have fun. Be nice.

Howdy to everybody

Postby 88fingers » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:08 pm

Hi, I just joined this community group as 88fingers. I also post to the Planet Rock website under this name, mostly to the Rick Wakeman forum. Kellart1 told me about this site, although I knew about it as I've tuned into the stream in the past....I think this music is great, not the same old "classic rock" stuff. I like Yes and Rick Wakeman, of course, Bill Bruford's work, also Arjen Lucassen, Ed Warby, Dream Theatre classical music especially Beethoven's and Chopin's piano sonatas. Kellart1 told me about Flower Kings, Majic Elf and Par Lindh so I need to look these up and see if I can sample some of this music. Glad to be here! :lol:
88fingers

Alias correction!!

Postby rabidyesfan » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:41 pm

:lol: Dearest 88FINGERS,At planetrock.com I'm kellart1.Here at DA I'm a very "rabidyesfan" as you well know by now.So far, everybody here seems very friendly. I call DA my "mental vacation home for the abused Clear Channel patients." I write prescriptions for no less than 2hrs of listening to DA per day with unlimited refills and overdosing is encouraged!Side effects may include ooohing and ahhing,swaying with eyes closed,uncontrolled smiling,tapping fingers(all88)and feet,urges to snuggle wth your significant other with options of doing the "horizontal boogie"If you experience chills,headaches or muscular pain-YOU"RE NOT DOING IT RIGHT!!...........yuk,yuk,yuk!!............rabidyesfan
rabidyesfan

Return to Community