Burgherzberg Festival (Germany)

Tell us about that recent concert you went to. Post playlists. Especially for the smaller bands that play the small venues. Encourage others to see the bands.

Burgherzberg Festival (Germany)

Postby minou38190 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:53 am

You could also go here, since 17th to 20th July 2008, in central Germany
with : BIRTH CONTROL, LAZULI (French prog band), GROBSCHNITT, RIVERSIDE, FOCUS, GURU GURU, QOPH, CENTRAL PARK (these ones are extremly goods) and a lot of more !!
Here is the web site for everythings
http://www.burgherzberg-festival.de
minou38190

Postby mondstar » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:32 pm

Thanks theée lot, Minou.

It's actually a hippie convention, isn't it? ..with ElEcTrOnIcS, . ..?

Then i checked Centralpark, their sPace, the second piece's rather rad (amazing, awesome, bodacious, choice.NZ, fantastic, far-out, groovy, jazzy, mad, neat, peachy, rip-roaring ...-esque) .. comparable to Asia, only be'uh. 'kay, okay, here's a video extraordinaire, at least the optics (silver on a Sunday)

Methinks, Loreley would like to have her crystal comb returned. (stuff 4 ey further fread) - Pretty catching poster bymywords.
Special guess wo, if 2.templecalls aliens not appear soon. Who'd build a cupboard full of saucers & stoueff several times a day. Hope as well they come down to Meddle Earph in a sou'-easterner accident from fresh Freekinshire. Sms, trickin trolls svp.
mondstar

Location: Highwaystar2hell Henry Ford's conveyor belt, 1oo% fearmongery. Magic djinntress in wan

Postby mondstar » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:46 pm

EmergencY:

is someone leafing through C.Park's friends and first choice ... ice-water along me spine, fluids in the eyrows and hey, their 2. song is also strong. This could easily be summin' for Pam. Plus, look what groups they are calling their pals.

..from the 2 or 3 words lyric-wise i am up to now being able ..., ..very promising. LATER...

ow, the procker metal site:

http://www.myspace.com/dreamscapeofficialsite

dunno, love it to distraction, now alrea!!y, with only half my normal strength of body and mind at command at the present moment.... hooy.

Sjooper service: all four Xsamples in full splendor, ah-yehh. .. now a more relax and focused real-play, if you get my meaning. Minou? give me seven.
Last edited by mondstar on Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Special guess wo, if 2.templecalls aliens not appear soon. Who'd build a cupboard full of saucers & stoueff several times a day. Hope as well they come down to Meddle Earph in a sou'-easterner accident from fresh Freekinshire. Sms, trickin trolls svp.
mondstar

Location: Highwaystar2hell Henry Ford's conveyor belt, 1oo% fearmongery. Magic djinntress in wan

Postby minou38190 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:31 pm

I am very happy that you have loved CENTRAL PARK , yes sometimes they look like ASIA, but not only .
I encourage everybody to click on the Mondstar's link for hearing their wonderful music
I have just received an e-mail from Jochen Scheffter their keyboard , he tells me that they will do a new CD for the end of this year !!! that's very cool for us !!!!
minou38190

Return to Concert reviews