marillion

Are we not playing something you think most listeners would like? Tell us about it.

marillion

Postby bazzuk » Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:21 am

been listening for a week now at work really love the station all my favs are being played plus lots that i've not heard of before some i have heard of but not heard but have now cool please play some MARILLION OCEAN CLOUD from marbles would be nice anything from MARBLES maybe this strange engine look forward to hearing some MARILLION thank u
oh a band that doesn't exist anymore WHITE BUFFALO give em a listen or play some PORCUPINE TREE would be nice oh i could go on forever here

bazzuk
bazzuk

Postby NecroVMX » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:06 pm

they do play marillion, so you should request it next time someone's in the studio
Don't you dare cross The Crooked Step
http://dreamtheater.roofles.org
NecroVMX

Postby durga2112 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:22 am

NecroVMX wrote:they do play marillion, so you should request it next time someone's in the studio

This is true - definitely make requests when someone is around. They have always been very good about honouring requests, from what I can see.

And be sure to catch the weekly Marillion show, "The Space", which comes on Tuesdays at 10:00 p.m. Eastern time. I heard it for the first time this week, and they made my week by playing "Ocean Cloud". :D
"Sometimes a view from sinless eyes
Centers our perspective
And pacifies our cries"
(Dream Theater - "Lines in the Sand")
durga2112

Postby nasti » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:29 am

Marillion, good music! 8)
nasti

Return to Music that you would like DA to play