Thick as a Brick

Are we not playing something you think most listeners would like? Tell us about it.

Thick as a Brick

Postby Depth of Your Disgrace » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:44 pm

Get Jethro Tull's prog rock album on the epic songs :-P its a very awesome progrock song and round sat 43 minutes its really cool.
Depth of Your Disgrace

Postby mondstar » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:16 am

PAM actually played that song, the whole 43min. last week
Have U seen Ian A. in his earlier years, when he was jumping and ....looking extrodinary in his utterware and crazy grimace on stage ?
What do U know of this other LP? "A" as i! put it @ reviews; ´s was supposed to be his first solo and experts rating.......
( be angry now: they also crashed Locomotive-(breath.....take a deep dive...
PS.: J T is a person `sumware´ in C. Dickens, isn´t it so? ciao
Last edited by mondstar on Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Special guess wo, if 2.templecalls aliens not appear soon. Who'd build a cupboard full of saucers & stoueff several times a day. Hope as well they come down to Meddle Earph in a sou'-easterner accident from fresh Freekinshire. Sms, trickin trolls svp.
mondstar

Location: Highwaystar2hell Henry Ford's conveyor belt, 1oo% fearmongery. Magic djinntress in wan

Postby Depth of Your Disgrace » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:35 am

alrighty :-P cool... wish i joined earlier then :-P... ohh well. Thanx for the info though
Depth of Your Disgrace

JT

Postby LordFidan » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:39 am

JT was actually an inventor (don't remember the date) invented the Seed Drill in the Agricultural revolution. Don't remember him being in Dickens at all, but was the same era.
LordFidan

Postby mondstar » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:17 pm

Yup, Your are about completely right, Lord Fidan,
U know, s.t. one becomes overexcited with the idea to share ones ... dunno? "Insides"?...uuuhh..
One charakter(less) in C. Dickens is Uriah Heep, but that is a total different top-pick----btw, what do U reckon, Death o´ Your Disgrace ?.... ´Them` or was it PAM, spun it again, today...
In utter distress, thickasabrickwall
=´Q´= :....skating away.....(free times)..on the thin ice of a new day. hey
PS.: You have to see IAN Anderson in his prime, where he stood on one post and all 4 other extremities in the air, .. (back to the oxygen-tent, getting ´me´ locomotion, ... for my NEXT pursue of %mice%~ and 4my sake, sheep, too. :smt019 ? :smt117 :smt091 :smt015 =´Q´=
Special guess wo, if 2.templecalls aliens not appear soon. Who'd build a cupboard full of saucers & stoueff several times a day. Hope as well they come down to Meddle Earph in a sou'-easterner accident from fresh Freekinshire. Sms, trickin trolls svp.
mondstar

Location: Highwaystar2hell Henry Ford's conveyor belt, 1oo% fearmongery. Magic djinntress in wan

Postby LordFidan » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:33 am

I must admit I still can't quite work out what you said there. Don't forget some of us are a little less aware than others. I'm listening to TAAB the full 43 minutes for at least the second time this week on Pam Progsnob :-) Already bought my tickets for Shepherds Bush in March (the Friday show) Only managed row C though.
Sooooo looking forward to it. Might even go Uriah & Asia. So many things to go to between now and Christmas. Thank everything that is good that I have found this great radio station.

As for the sheep and mice... :?
LordFidan

Return to Music that you would like DA to play