90's Camel

Are we not playing something you think most listeners would like? Tell us about it.

90's Camel

Postby ianmitchell » Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:23 pm

I'd like to hear more later-era Camel - I hear lots of the early 70's stuff, and once in a while something from A Nod and a Wink, but not really anything between most of the time. Rajaz in particular is a great album (I think Don plays it once in a while, but not Pamela Progsnob); I also like stuff from albums like Harbour of Tears and Stationary Traveller.
ianmitchell

Postby FKYES » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:47 pm

I agree Camel has some great music from the 90s. The Coming of Age album and DVD is brilliant.
Don Cassidy
President, Interviewer, DJ, Artist Promo contact
Delicious Agony Progressive Rock Radio
www.deliciousagony.com
FKYES
DA Staff

Camel

Postby poddys » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:37 pm

I saw them in the 70's in Bournemouth (UK) on their Moon Madness tour. For me Moon Madness is their finest album, however Snow Goose has some great tracks too. I remember their concert opened with the whole theatre dark and Aristilus playing - curtains opened lights came on and the band rocked for the next 2 hours.
Great live performance of Dunkirk from Snow Goose with great light show and explosions/smoke.
It's time to help the USA appreciate the amazing works of underappreciated bands like Genesis, Focus, Gryphon, PFM and many more...
poddys

camel

Postby minou38190 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:43 pm

In "a nod and a wink" of Camel you have one of the best song create since 30 years it is called "For Today" awesome!!!!!!!!;
minou38190

Return to Music that you would like DA to play