Chess song

Did you like something we played? Want to know more? Looking for information about a particular band? Ask here.

Chess song

Postby sasprog » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:07 am

Hello,
About a month ago we heard a song that had someone saying chess moves. Anyone know the group/song?

Thank you,

Scott
sasprog

Re: Chess song

Postby Rick and Roll » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:40 am

sasprog wrote:Hello,
About a month ago we heard a song that had someone saying chess moves. Anyone know the group/song?

Thank you,

Scott

that's interesting, I'd like to know that too...you mean like Kx3 etc? All I know is Kate bush singing the value of Pi :P
Rick and Roll

Postby Eezy » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:35 pm

b-watt? beware, all one knows concerning prock is from Dee Ey. Now, why is the music-box not on... aha, and i should have been aware of such a question. But since thinking that chess is either a game for professionals or twerps ..1. f3, e6 2. g4 Dh4 3. ..64 pick up ;.) ... i also had to look for the infos. Here is the amazon-link (track7) Found that Gryphon created something related to the kings' avocation as well. Isildur's Bane was the omittance from him of not destroying the master-ring. The griffin on the other side is the player with the
white tokens.
Bright topic.
Eazy aka condensed silk.
with ey third wish: someone knows the address from Robert Plant? would actually really like to write a song with him ..or maybe it's simply fishing for letters.
Eezy

Postby sasprog » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:52 pm

Eezy wrote:b-watt? beware, all one knows concerning prock is from Dee Ey. Now, why is the music-box not on... aha, and i should have been aware of such a question. But since thinking that chess is either a game for professionals or twerps ..1. f3, e6 2. g4 Dh4 3. ..64 pick up ;.) ... i also had to look for the infos. Here is the amazon-link (track7) Found that Gryphon created something related to the kings' avocation as well. Isildur's Bane was the omittance from him of not destroying the master-ring. The griffin on the other side is the player with the
white tokens.
Bright topic.

I believe Holistic Medicine is the song I'm looking for. I'll have to request it to hear the full song to know for sure. Thanks for the info!

Scott
sasprog

Return to Band and label info