Requests and messages

The text here will also show up on the front page. Use this to make a request (replacing the old message board) or to send a message to the DJ. Note that the current DJ might not always be watching for requests.

Re: Requests and messages

Postby jmmallon » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:02 am

Shadow & Light, Tue. Nov. 6 @ 3PM: My interview with Anneke van Giersbergen! We discuss The Gathering, Vuur, and her new symphonic album.
Joe Mallon
Shadow & Light
jmmallon
Site Admin

Postby Twirlip » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 pm

Every time I hear Birds of Avalon, I think they're Jane's Addiction. (By the way, I bought their CD thanks to Delicious Agony. I've bought *lots* of CDs thanks to Delicious Agony. Curse you, you swine!) :)
Twirlip

Postby Rick and Roll » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:00 pm

OINK! ;)
Rick and Roll

Postby reynard11 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:45 pm

Glad that Don is playing these tracks from Live @ the Apollo as I've read some comments about it that peaked my interest... I gotta say, the band's performance sounds great but the audience audio manipulation (more apparent during Lift Me Up) is truly distracting, cringe worthy even. Why oh why?

Twirlip, you and I both. That's the main reason I listen to DA. I'm also glad I'm not the only person that still likes buying music on CD. ;)
reynard11

Postby PapaJimH » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:38 pm

Another power failure here has fried the power supply on my music computer making it impossible to broadcast. I'm hoping for a quick repair to get it back up again, but for now the Matinee is on hiatus. Sorry! - PapaJ
PapaJimH

Postby progwolf » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:55 pm

Excellent "Grab The Setlist" with Yes: Live At The Apollo - they sound incredible! Thanks!
progwolf

Previous

Return to Requests/Messages