Godspeed You Black Emperor!

Are we not playing something you think most listeners would like? Tell us about it.

Postby Teenrager » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:56 pm

This is a newer Krautrock-ish type band. Do you know who they are? They would fit in pretty well with the music here, especially on an ambient show.

I have Lift Yr. Skinny Fists Like Antennas to the Sky. It's definitely worth buying.
Force the bit between the mouth of freedom. Didn't we learn to fly? Remember to sail the skies.
Teenrager

Postby mina » Tue May 10, 2005 2:25 pm

i would like to hear some godspeed too.

but can everyone else deal with the 36-minute-long songs? (;
nonchalant and nondescript.
mina

Postby mondstar » Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:04 am

Hello, Teenraver, did you mean `Grobschnitt` ( Ruffly Trancelated into :
`roughly cutted kraut`. Hey, there are comin`night out from my Knack o`the woulds : http://www.eroc.de/grobschnitt_deutsch/ ... utsch.html
( let dis miserable PC do what its s´ppose..so.[ ;- ___ )
But doesn`t Pamela present this strange sound in a rather capturing -sorry -there`s no- way. Has she said ONE´`s the word since I`M hearing & fearing !dare! must be an ( wEAk) end ?
1,..2,..1,..2,..I`m one to touch
Nay, after I got def leppard & now eventually blind a`swell I treated meselves with an aLCDC instead dis rotten %% Trillion MHz TV: more precise, it`s hopefully arriving today.. So have you ever picked a pocket of an´acked negroe ? ( Feels almost like e- a-b-c - hrismas, AESTER, & you-name-it ´s Birthday & and an arrival of an Really up&about all-(b)eating aha still an summin` all-ien. [ =;- S; ;-D ]
Doowe have to look & listen to all this no!..nsense. I`M BECOME BLIND ..
May you al receive better messie-massage- eh- treats.
mondstar

Location: Highwaystar2hell Henry Ford's conveyor belt, 1oo% fearmongery. Magic djinntress in wan

Postby Teenrager » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:49 pm

I've gotten Slow Riot for New Zero Kanada (I'm assuming that's the 36 minute long song mina's talking about) and Yanqui U.X.O. now.

Yanqui U.X.O. is frikkin' awesome, I can't imagine someone not liking it (someone who listens to prog, that is).

After listening to that I've decided that Godspeed You! Black Emperor (they moved the exclamation point) is one of my favorite bands, along with Yes, King Crimson, and Dream Theater. They're that good. Get some, if you don't already have any. ... (please) ...
Force the bit between the mouth of freedom. Didn't we learn to fly? Remember to sail the skies.
Teenrager

Return to Music that you would like DA to play